Thursday, February 7, 2008

A day in the life...

Not exciting, but hey... it's my life. LOL

1. Got up and got the 3 eldest ready for school. I'm kind of glad that all 3 of them go at different times, but getting a 7 year old ready and out the door and AT school by 7:30am is realllllly early!

2. Cut out and fused applique to 9 tee shirts. (it's only 9am)

3. Played with Owen and Abby for about an hour. Man, those kids are loud. LOL Broke up about 6 arguements between A and O since they are like oil and water these days.

4. Went to the fabric store. It's a 20 minute drive, so I'm hoping they will have everything I need. Nope. Of course not. Only have rotary blades in packs of 10 today. And that's not cheap. So I passed. Only had 2 of the 5 colors of knit I was hoping for, and their table of remnamts disappeared. Bummer! They did, however have 12 yard rolls of my favorite stabilizer for 40% off, so YAY ME! LOL I got 3 rolls, which should last me hopefully until our last move this summer.

5. Kids are whining for lunch. We head off to Super Target to eat pizza at that little mini restaurant type thingy so we can grocery shop right after. The kids want pepperoni. they don't have any. So I ask the gentleman to tell me what is on the "malibu" pizza. He says "um, 5 minutes." HUH?? Okay, I ask again. This time he says "oh, there's 8". 8 what? I want to know what toppings there are on the pizza please. He says "yes."
sigh. Kids, we'll have lunch after we shop. Not happy children, but I couldn't figure out what he was talking about, and he couldn't figure out what "what's on the pizza?" meant. LOL!! (he gets the dunce cap today)

6. We head off to Arbys. YUM. nuf said. LOL

7. Put away groceries (don't worry, nothing cold was sitting in the car while we ate). Picked up Kevyn from school.

8. Came home and did the dishes, swept the floor, cleaned up the massive pile of fabric, scraps, papers, etc that I had piled up in the livingroom.

9. returned emails, text messages, ASQ's from ebay.

10. marinated beef for dinner.

11. Sat down for 2 minutes until the kids needed to do homework.

12. oooh Computer time! yay!


LOL

5 comments:

nic Sunday, February 10, 2008 10:19:00 PM  

um, i'm exhausted just reading about your day. please sneak a nap in there next time for the sake of your readers. :)

Amy Monday, February 18, 2008 5:51:00 PM  

One of THOSE days! I hope your evening ended up quiet with a nice glass of wine and some down time!

Patty Young Wednesday, February 20, 2008 2:01:00 PM  

eeeek! I thought my day was busy! I'm with Nic, I feel like I need a nap after reading this. LOL!!

erin Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:14:00 PM  

omg, sounds like one of my days! I collapse in my computer chair at the end of the day!

Tonkamom Saturday, February 23, 2008 10:10:00 PM  

LOL Thanks, girls. It's a typical day in the house with 5 kids for me. LOL!