Saturday, November 22, 2008

101 Things About me!

1. I'm a natural redhead
2. I love pizza.
3. I'm afraid of large bodies of water.
4. I can't swim
5. You will rarely catch me in a skirt or dress.
6. I hate wearing socks.
7. I sort m&m's by color before I eat them
8. I still talk to a lot of my ex's. Being so nice has bit me in the butt today though. :(
9. I don't go anywhere without my cell phone
10. I am 5'4" but wish I was 5'8"
11. my best friend's name is Sara
12. My first kiss was #11's brother
13. I still talk to #12 after 22 years
14. at the moment, I am watching "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days"
15. I have seen "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" at least 75 times
16. I hate Rap music
17. if I had the money, I'd have breast implants
18. I look great in green
19. I look sick in yellow
20. I can type really fast
21. I can't concentrate on one thing for very long
22. I've never had a brand new car
23. My first car was a 1979 Chevy Malibu. It was a police car at one time
24. My current car, a Chevy Expedition is by far my favorite car I've owned.
25. I have lived in 13 different cities
26. I have lived in 6 states
27. I would run through the streets naked for a million dollars
28. I love every book by Janet Evanovich
29. I think Dermott Mulroney is sexy
30. I love to cook
31. I love sappy romance movies
32. I love tattooed men. LOOOOOVE them
33. I don't wear jewelry
34. I say what's on my mind.
35. I can't go to bed at the same time as my husband because he sniffles constantly until he falls asleep and it drives me nuts
36. I have the coolest Cat!
37. My camera is my baby
38. my favorite throw pillow is 13 years old, falling apart and lumpy.
39. I hate wearing long sleeves
40. I don't like snow
41. I don't care what religion you are. I'm not one to judge
42. I'm more spiritual than religious
43. I think Dora and Diego whine and screech and yell when they talk
44. I display the kids' artwork all over the house.
45. my 7 year old most likely has Asperger's syndrome. Taking our time making sure the diagnosis is correct.
46. if I could afford to buy it all, I'd have a white fake tree with hot pink and orange decorations this year
47. I'm not a basketball fan
48. I don't have a favorite football team
49. I failed biology and the semester of Shakespear in high school
50. one of my best friends called me stupid when I told her I was getting married.
51. I dated 5 guys named John/Jon/Jahn
52. I can't watch horror movies without getting nightmares
53. Boats make me seasick
54. I have curly hair
55. I can't stand flowered fragrances
56. I think brownies are their own special food group
57. I want to become a nurse
58. I'm job hunting with little success
59. I suck at all video games
60. I am a Democrat
61. My favorite color is green
62. I love flip flops
63. I hate liars
64. I want another tattoo
65. I'm going to Vegas in January
66. I don't like roses
67. I'm politically challenged. I know hardly anything about politics.
68. I think sour cream and cottage cheese are gross
69. this number makes me giggle
70. I don't like my nose
71. I love rock music
72. I wear my hair in a pony tail way too often
73. I don't want to get old
74. I loved high school
75. I love blue and green eyes on a man
76. I don't think George Clooney is attractive
77. I love Tom and Jerry
78. 101 things are hard to come up with
79. I think calling someone at 2am is very rude
80. I don't like 7up, sprite, or Mt Dew.
81. I don't drink beer or wine
82. I love to play board games
83. I live in jeans and tee shirts
84. I think living on a Marine Corps Base is challenging
85. I love email
86. I'm addicted to Myspace and Facebook
87. I don't think it's possible to have too many shoes
88. I badly want a pair of tall high heeled black boots
89. I think crocs on adults are ugly.
90. there are birds living in our garage
91. Our neighbors smoke and it seeps into our house. yuck
92. I read someone's blog from beginning post to ending post yesterday. I found it fascinating and couldn't stop.
93. I'm not a snuggly person
94. I love having my toenails painted
95. I love going to the movie theater
96. I don't drink enough water
97. I love mexican food
98. I miss California every day
99. Besides Canada and Tiajuana, I've neer been out of the country
100. I went to Hawaii with my grandparents when I as 13

and last but not least
101. I LOOOOOVE my UGGS!

0 comments: