Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pics darn it!

I'm dying to get out my camera and take some pictures of something other than my daughter against the brick wall from the empty house next door. So dh and I are going to pack the kiddos in the car and go find something around here to take pictures of. I NEED to find something fun and/or interesting to photograph! Topsail Island was fun. I got some great pics there when we first moved here. A little far to drive, but I want to find something just as interesting to look at. Here's a few pics from this summer:













2 comments:

Vanessa Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:13:00 PM  

mmm, I love these! I miss summer! The pic of under the dock, very nice!

Tonkamom Tuesday, December 09, 2008 4:04:00 PM  

Me, too!! I'm not a big fan of this cold stuff. LOL! Thanks, Vanessa!