Thursday, February 19, 2009

23 random thoughts

Random number for my random thoughts. :) and I'll tag 4 people at the end. You do the same, k?

1. I think it's hilarious that you clean the lint off of the top of the dryer with the lint from the lint trap.
2. I had a very bad day and a very good day at work this week.
3. I wish I owned the entire Friend's dvd collection.
4. Flip flops are the best invention EVER.
5. Everywhere I go by Hollywood Undead doesn't offend me. Probably would you, though.
6. Hubby and I don't share a blanket or sheet in bed. He's a stealer. I got tired of being cold. ha!
7. I got 6 inches cut off of my hair yesterday. my head feels 10lb lighter!
8. Got highlights put in for the first time.
9. We're moving 3 blocks away in 2 weeks. Hurry for a cockroach free home!
10. I eat jelly beans by the pound at work.
11. Sweet Home Alabama is highly a underrated movie.
12. I miss CA so much sometimes that I ache.
13. My hubbs is 7 years younger than I am.
14. My toes are painted a deep chocolate brown today.
15. Perfume makes me gag.
16. Cigarrette smoking baffles my mind. Why on earth is it appealing to people?
17. I have never tried any illegal substance of any kind. and PROUD of it.
18. Stupid drivers tick me off.
19. The company I work for rocks. Period.
20. I NEED and can't find a red and a white cami. Darnit.
21. Gail rocks. and I don't think she realizes that.
22. I live with my foot in my mouth most days. Mouth speaks before brain thinks.
23. My husband thinks I spread jelly and butter like a freak. Every bite must taste the same, dammit!

Okay, ladies. I'm tagging YOU!

1. Gail
2. Katie
3. Becca
4. Becky


0 comments: