Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eye Pop a'la Vanessa!

Check this out! There's a blog I read quite often. Daily most of the time! She takes the most awesome pictures, and her color and eyes always look amazing. Today, I noticed she had a little blurb on how she gets those eyes looking their best. So check out what Vanessa's eye pop trick is!
Here's what it did for my beautiful son's eyes! and I must say this pop is fantastic, because in person, O's eyes look much more like the edit!

Before: (sooc)


After: (with a bit of a brightening, also)



2 comments:

Vanessa Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:57:00 AM  

YEAH!!! Thanks Girl...it looks great!! Your son has beautiful eyes!! I will be adding more little tips along the way. Oh the power of learning together! I think you are wonderful and you know I love looking in...Keep up all the great things you are doing! :)
~V

A Family Completed... Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:53:00 PM  

He's adorable in both pictures. I have a little Owen too. I always love seeing other Owen's they're always adorable.