Monday, May 4, 2009

The Princess is 4!

4 years ago today, I was laying in a hospital bed holding my little girl (whom I kept calling a boy since I had 4 of those already, and that whole girly thing was new to me. LOL).
The Princess is 4 today. Wow. Where did the last 4 years go? So fast. Too fast.

Just some snapshots today, since it's been pouring rain out all day. We'll get some great birthday shots this weekend :)

Here's the little chickie as a newborn, at 18 months or so, and now. Wow is all I can say.




and the snaps from present time today. Spoiled much?







5 comments:

Unknown Monday, May 04, 2009 8:21:00 PM  

She sure is a doll! Happy birthday to your little girl!

Anonymous Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:54:00 PM  

Happy Birthday Princess!

your princess is a sweetie. we might want to make sure the boybarians don't see the pics of that cutie, they'll be fighting over her. :)

B Dad

Tonkamom Tuesday, May 05, 2009 7:59:00 PM  

Oh I don't know, B. Your boys are awfully cute..... LOL

Vanessa Thursday, May 07, 2009 4:22:00 AM  

Happy late Birthday! She is seriously a DOLL! I so want to take pictures of her...I just love her personality!!!

Unknown Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:20:00 PM  

Happy Birthday to your sensational beauty : ). She is adorable! I am so glad you got your princess! She is wonderful!