Tuesday, June 30, 2009

.FuN.iN.tHe.SuN.

My friend and co-worker invited me, the hubbs, and the monkeys to her house this weekend for some fun in her pool. The kids had a blast. Even though I swear they tried to drown themselves. lol Kevyn can't swim. Yet, has no fear. He walked straight into the deep end. Then came Owen. he did the same dang thing. Time for swim lessons, you think? Spending summers in Buffalo, and then in DC with no real pool in site made us lazy in getting the kids lessons.
Well.... annnyyyyyywayy...... here are a couple of pics from the fun.

Melinda's son is a nut (in a good way. Fun, energetic, spunky). He got pushed in the pool fully clothed by his sister, so he just went with it. LOL I wish I hadn't gotten the rail in the pic, but whatever. the kid doesn't sit still for long.


O-man. Love.


I got about 45 pictures of this: lol


Fast friends. Love the look on Kez's face.


her cutie pie doggy, Simon. Little grainy. But this was the only picture I got. Under a dark table. He thought my camera was Satan, so I snapped it quick!



2 comments:

Shelly Wednesday, July 01, 2009 3:46:00 PM  

I never could find a bigger picture for you to fix for me. But thanks anyway..

In your post you said you spent summers in Buffalo..Where about? That;s where I live!

That is if you are talking about Buffalo,NY.. not sure there may be more then 1 buffalo..

Tonkamom Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:28:00 PM  

As far as I know, there's only one Buffalo. Thank goodness. (I'm a California girl, so it was a bit of a shock for me. lol!!) We lived on Grand Island for 3 years. One heck of a lot of snow. So unprepared. haha!!

That's okay. Anytime you need help, just let me know :)