Friday, July 31, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix-It Friday #22

It's Friday and I'm off of work with my son here from Oregon (he lives with his father), and I"m super excited. I can't pry him away from his brothers and sister so I'm playing on the computer. What a great time to edit a beautiful picture!!

Before:



After:



I used Photoshop CS3. Ran Totally Rad's Touch of Light/Touch of Darkness. Lightened her face and dress, and darkened the grass behind her. Then I cloned out the pot and window behind her. Added a cool texture,set it at soft light at about 75% opacity. and with a layer mask, I erased her back in.
Sharpened for web, and Viola. :)

Click the logo below to see the other fab-o edits!!



6 comments:

Traci Michele Friday, July 31, 2009 4:41:00 PM  

Christina, JUST AMAZING JOB! I love this one. I def. need to get me some Photoshop! hehe

Traci

Unknown Friday, July 31, 2009 7:52:00 PM  

I am totally loving your dit! Nice job! I love the glamour look to this! As always... GREAT JOB!

Frogmum Saturday, August 01, 2009 4:55:00 PM  

Love that one - love the colours and the fact you cloned out the distractions :D

Vanessa Wednesday, August 05, 2009 9:55:00 PM  

This is STUNNING!!!! LOVE IT! You have mad PS skills girl!

Tonkamom Wednesday, August 05, 2009 10:11:00 PM  

You are all so sweet! Thank you :)

Unknown Saturday, August 08, 2009 11:46:00 AM  

You really are a fantastic editor. Wow. I wish you could help me be better. It is a sword in my side!

Do you think you will go to the I heart faces weekend workshop in November? Oh my gosh. It would be so fun to meet some of the people I've met thru I heart faces like you!