Monday, October 19, 2009

I ♥ Faces Pink Week

This week’s photo challenge theme is: "Pink Week"

Read more about the weekly themes here.








Our "Pink Week" button (above) links to the fundraising page that features Angie's Aunt Sharon. She is a breast cancer survivor (yay!!) and is extremely active with her local American Cancer Society organization. She is currently raising support for her next Relay For Life event. If you would like to support her with a donation (of any size!) we would be thrilled to help her in this endeavor.


Here is my entry for the week :)



Check out the great entries here:




3 comments:

amanda thiessen Monday, October 19, 2009 8:11:00 PM  

great picture!

Sara Monday, October 19, 2009 9:58:00 PM  

Great pic! I love the smoothness of her skin and the texture that you've added to the background.

Capturing Sunshine Wednesday, October 21, 2009 9:09:00 PM  

What a beautiful photo! I really need to learn textures. They always make me smile. I love the ponies!!