Sunday, November 15, 2009

Salt Lake ~ Vacation ~ Puppy

It's a bummer that I was sitting over the wing. But I think I still got some pretty good pictures. I was flying (sans kid and husband) to California for a long weekend with my girlfriends. SO much fun! I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures as we flew over Salt Lake!





and Here's one of all of us. Can you guess what kind of a party we had? LOL!!



Me and Sara being silly


Me and Suz


What I did on Sunday.... teehee


and what we brought home on Friday after I got home:


2 comments:

Unknown Sunday, November 15, 2009 8:00:00 PM  

What a busy week you had! You put that tattoo on your leg? It looks like it was painful! but your a mother so you are tuff!!

Good luck with the puppy too! Sure is a cute thing! My puppy the other day decided to jump on the kitchen counter and grab my camera strap down along with my camera and broke my lens and drug my camera around the house while we were gone. ARRGH!!

But puppies are fun and so loveable! Good thing they are cute

Shelly Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:08:00 PM  

Great Plane Pictures! They look really cool.. Also Adorable Puppy!
What's His/Her Name?

I'm a sucker for animals and cute kids :)