Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I ♥ Faces {{{Angles}}}

Oh happy day, I have time to enter!! These two were so incredibly brave for me. This dumpster is on the Marine Corps base that I live on. It's used to hold deer parts after hunting. Seriously. It stunk. A stench I can't even describe. Yet Gary was willing to climb up there for this shot. And Marci was willing to kiss him despite the horrid smell that was making us all gag. Oh the things we'll do for a fun shot!




Be sure to click the logo below to check out all of the other AWESOME photos!




4 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:45:00 PM  

I am totally digging the outfits!

WendysPhotos Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:34:00 PM  

I love it and the story makes it even better!

Cathy Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:02:00 PM  

I love the colors in the photograph! What brave souls - they MUST be in serious love! Nice work!

Photogramommy Wednesday, March 24, 2010 12:36:00 PM  

Great photo...love the colors!