Thursday, January 8, 2009

Writer's Workshop: No Woman No Cry

This looked like fun, so I thought I'd try it.

1.) Describe your latest obsession.
Hmm, I'd have to go with Facebook. I joined a while ago, but thought it was boring. I mean, afterall, you can't bling your page with seizure inducing flash pages. There's no place to put bad songs that everyone has to hear every time they click on your page. There is just a plain ole white page filled with mostly text. But I tell you, once you get started, you're addicted! Where the hell else in the world can you send your friends a fish, a tree, a blue cupcake with chocolate sprinkles, whack them upside the head with a tootsie roll shaped pillow, and kidnap them using a giant mousetrap??
HELLLLOOOO! That's my kinda fun! HAHA!
Seriously, though, I found my best friend from Kindergarten on there the other day. I have exes on there, former co-workers, aquaintences. I love it.



Now it's your turn.
Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and come back and sign Mr. Linky:

The Prompts:

1.) Describe your latest obsession.

2.) Ask a loved one to use 6 descriptive words to describe you and report your findings. How well do they know you?

3.) Who was your first bloggy friend? How did you find each other? Do you still correspond?

4.) Tell us about your pet! If you have a weird infatuation with your dog or cat we want to hear about it (or if they just plain drive you crazy)...but please don't compare them to children. It's just not the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, January 08, 2009 8:28:00 PM  

That's one thing I have just never really experimented with. My kids do that like crazy though. Even hubby does.

Tonkamom Friday, January 09, 2009 5:25:00 PM  

I love all things computer related. LOL!