Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hammers and Nails

I haven't taken pics lately of the house building progress, so dh and I took a walk with the camera. They have made sooooo much progress in the last few weeks! It's been about 6 weeks since I took pictures. And they are done with several houses, and have started about 3 dozen more! Supposedly, we will be moved into one of these in the next few weeks. :)

The first one to be completed:


This is the group of houses that I posted below in construction. The 1st two are done except for backyard fences.




This is all that was done on 10-19-98. Can you believe the amount of construction they have done in just 7 weeks? WOW!!


So much going on!


Just neat, I thought:


3 comments:

Anonymous Monday, January 12, 2009 10:40:00 AM  

wow, nice looking!! :)

SabrinaT Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:46:00 AM  

That is a lot of progress! Looks great.

Tonkamom Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:32:00 AM  

Thanks ladies! :) We're really excited to get in there!