Thursday, January 15, 2009

Off we go!

Leaving... on a jet plane.... although I know when I'll be back so I guess the song is pointless. LOL




Hubbs and I are off to Vegas in about 9 hours. Freaking excited would barely describe how I feel right now!

My gorgeous and fabulous friend Angelina is here to watch the kids. What a wonderful friend she is to have driven here from Virginia to watch them for us. (it's our 9th Anniversary!!)

In 24 hours, I'm sure I'll have had plenty of this:




My friend Sara and her hubbs are meeting us there tomorrow night. We're going to party like it's 1999 baby! HAHA!

2 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:32:00 PM  

Hey thanks for the shout out! It was a great weekend!

Tonkamom Wednesday, January 21, 2009 9:27:00 AM  

:) Glad you had fun with the kids! Thanks again!!