Saturday, February 28, 2009

Negative to Positive

So I've been feeling like a Debbie-downer lately. When I promised myself I would be more positive. Look on the bright side of things. So I'll present you with a few negatives in my life and tell you how I will try to look at them :)

1. Our new house is surrounded by ones still in construction. We won't sleep in for months!
Positive: My day won't be wasted by me sleeping. more time with those monkey's I call children that scream at the top of their lungs all day. YAY!

2. In front of our new house is a Port-a-potty.
Positive: If our toilet gets clogged... that'll be nice and convenient!

3. The kids voices are so loud, screechy and echo in the house.
Positive: I can still hear :)

4. I was the drive-thru teller at the Credit Union on Friday. Some woman called me stupid.
Positive: I can count, and she can't. ;)

5. The grocery store here doesn't carry Chocolate Peanut Butter ice cream.
Positive: my butt and thighs aren't 2 sizes too big because of it.

6. The Marine Corps moved our Move-in date 3 times!
Positive: We could be moving in the rain if they didn't move it the 3rd time!

7. Hubby plays video games all weekend.
Positive: Hubby isn't at Hooters all weekend.

8. My best friend lives 3000 miles away.
Positive: hmmm....... I'll get back to you on that one :(


Just a few things. I'm sure there's more.


6 comments:

Unknown Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:23:00 PM  

I just love your happy attitude : ). So funny about the port a potty : ). So, so funny! I am going to pray you don't have to use it. My wierdo husband, whom I adore, actually LOVES porta potties. When we first got our house he was DELIGHTED that there was a a porta potty across the street. Aren't boys wierd? : )

Tonkamom Saturday, February 28, 2009 6:26:00 PM  

HAHAHAH!!! I've stopped trying to figure them out. I just roll my eyes and go with it most of the time. LOL!! Thanks :)

me Saturday, February 28, 2009 9:46:00 PM  

it's good to see the bright side, i have to remember that a lot more :)
good luck with the move!

Carebear Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:39:00 AM  

Very cute post. Great job looking for the silver lining - and making me laugh while you do! Hang in there!

Fighting Mama Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:35:00 PM  

Haha @ Hubby plays video games all weekend. I have always had the thought that at least he isn't at a strip bar and blowing money.

Tonkamom Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:57:00 PM  

I'm always good for a laugh or two :) lol!!