Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Parden me while I sob a little.......

I'm doing this today, because I think in 17 days, I'll be too shaken up to do it. My first born is turning 18 on the 9th of April. 18!!! OMG! Yes, Nick's birthday is after Ty's..... I'll have his post done on his birthday, I promise.
It's Nick's birthday that has me wanting to run away and hide. My first born. My baby. Is no longer a baby. Excuse the 1990's bad film scanned onto my computer as we go on a little photo spree here.

1 day old. Look at all that hair! He was so small. 0-3 month clothes were too big.


First steps!


1st Christmas (with Grandma)


2yrs


3


8


17, almost 18


OMG WHERE DID THE TIME GO??



1 comments:

Ter Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:23:00 AM  

yikes, he's just a few days older than my littlest brother and it makes me want to freak out to think he's 18. (I'm much older than him!)