Sunday, March 22, 2009

Where oh where???

does the time go??? Holy crap, I feel like the last two years have just flown by and I missed it. I was talking to my best friend tonight. We talked about her nephew turning 3 in July. Um, didn't he just turn one?? We talked about my 17 year old turning 18 in O.M.G. 18 freaking days! He's joining the military. OMG I think I'm going to have a heart attack. High school memories are becoming a blur. I feel stuck between two worlds. the past and the future. Yes, I know, obviously, the middle of that is the present. But I feel sometimes like I focus on one or the other, and forget to really live in the now. I want so badly to hold on to what used to be. And I worry so much about what WILL be. That I miss so much going on right in front of my face.

So here's to paying attention. To enjoying more of the little things. I savor every hug and snuggle from my little ones. Because, before I know it, they'll be fleeing the nest, too.

Okay, off to go have a panic attack. EEK!

0 comments: