Saturday, May 30, 2009

The birthday boy and his sibs

Today's shoot was quite interesting. Bear with me here. Lotsa photos. Fun time. :)

I'll start with one I love of the birthday boy. Sweet little O-man.


Right after that, I got this:

Yep, here comes the personality. Honestly, I love that one more just because that's HIM. That's what we get all the time!

and a little of this:


and this:


Silly me. But the fun ones are my favorites. I love the goofy ones more than the posed ones. I want to remember their funny and quirky personalities when I'm old and grey and they have their own little ones.

Moving on.

Here's sweet miss Abs:


Kez. My hardest to photograph. Eye contact isn't his forte. But Boy do I love that boy. His hair color is beautiful. It adds something fun to every picture my gorgeous guy takes.


Trying to take a photo of all of the kids together. Wow.


Yep. they're mine. all mine. LOL

So I'll settle for this. I just love it in black and white. Love it.



2 comments:

Vanessa Monday, June 01, 2009 2:01:00 PM  

Oh how I just adore these...beautiful!!!! The last one...priceless! It is perfection!

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009 8:08:00 PM  

Oh my gosh! They are so adorable together. What a happy little family! I love it : ).