Monday, June 1, 2009

I ♥ Faces Birthday Week

It's that time again. This week is Birthday. I thought this would be great considering it was Owen's birthday yesterday, but we just didn't get a good one that was "obviously a birthday celebration" photo. We got lots of great photos of him, but none that "fit" the theme. So I dug through my old photos, and came across this one. It's obvious that I "picked" a good one. HAAHAA! my little girl's first birthday.



Click the logo to see all of this week's fabulous entries!




9 comments:

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009 8:06:00 PM  

She is too adorable for words : ). Isn't it scary crazy how quickly time goes by?

lislynn Monday, June 01, 2009 8:39:00 PM  

That is adorable! Good blackmail shot ;)

Tricia Nugen Monday, June 01, 2009 9:35:00 PM  

Messy little cutie boogar face! Love it honey! I agree with Herb of Grace- that will come in handy later in life!

Marla Monday, June 01, 2009 10:46:00 PM  

love the whale spout pony tail!

Unknown Monday, June 01, 2009 11:45:00 PM  

LOL! It took me a second to "pick" up on the "picked" part! But there must be something incredibly yummy up there if she would rather do that then stick those hands in that cake!

Great picture by the way!

Melinda Tuesday, June 02, 2009 2:04:00 PM  

LOL - I guess she thought that besides the cake tasting good, it must have smelled good as well : )

Vanessa Tuesday, June 02, 2009 3:16:00 PM  

Love it!! Thanks for making me smile today! Some how you last comment you left me went in as spam and got deleted...sorry! But know that i got it and THX! Also, we have the same umbrella? COOL! Did you get it from Taget?

Rebecca Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:24:00 AM  

haha! what a great pick! ;)
what a cute shot!
great entry.

Unknown Wednesday, June 03, 2009 10:16:00 PM  

so so cute! :-) I love your picture -- what an adorable little girl you have there :-) LOVE IT!