Saturday, August 8, 2009

I ♥ Faces Fix-It Friday "Sweet Boy"

It's that time again..... Fix it Friday. Except it's Saturday. LOL I love editing photos. I live for it. I think it's fun to watch a photo go from good to WOW!
This photo is no exception. It's a good photo from the beginning. Which is the best kind to edit. It doesn't need cropping. It's in focus. Not too grainy, and the subject and background are perfect!!! Doesn't need much. Just a little POP.

Here is the original:


and my edits using Photoshop CS3, some textures, and yummy actions by PW and TRA!

First, we'll go with the Color Pop. Just ran PW's Fresh & Colorful. Sharpened his eyes and that's it.


Next, we have a fun color with a texture. Masked the adorable little boy back in, and popped his eyes. Ran TRA's touch of light, touch of darkness.


Ran an action called Simply Brown on this one. Sorry, I don't remember where I got it. added a fun texture, masking him back in. This one is by far my favorite!


Click the logo to see more fabulous edits!!




3 comments:

Unknown Saturday, August 08, 2009 11:42:00 AM  

I haven't seen you in so long! And seriously was JUST thinking about you the other day wondering how you were and what fun photos you were taking this summer : )
Really lovely edits. But then again, I have never seen you do anything but really lovely edits :)

Unknown Saturday, August 08, 2009 11:06:00 PM  

Great edits! Love the texture on the second one!

Frogmum Sunday, August 09, 2009 6:13:00 PM  

Yup - LOVE the third edit, but they are all great :D