Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces "silly face"

Man, I wish there were more hours in the day to do these little extra fun things!

This time, I had to dig a photo out of my albums to be able to have one to post. But it fits the theme perfectly! I was trying so hard ot get a good picture of Owen laying down in the grass. But he said the sun was too bright, and ended up squishing his face up like this instead. "How does this look, mom?" perfect, Owen. LOL!



Don't forget to check out all of the other hilarious photos here:



4 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:03:00 PM  

oh my goodness! This is the funniest face picture i have seen yet! You probably have a winner here! Totally adorable!

Kim Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:26:00 PM  

This is so cute. What a sweet picture, and story to go with it.

Unknown Wednesday, August 12, 2009 4:58:00 PM  

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. He is adorable! Even when he is silly! I always love your pictures. : ) You make me smile! And the pictures over there this week are so funny and silly!

CaitlynTaylor Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:03:00 PM  

Way to cute :) This picture definitely made me smile