Thursday, May 29, 2008

Got Yarn?

This is Izzy. Odd name, yes. But she's an odd cat.





The only thing she does that is cat-like is her love of yarn. Wow, it's like feline crack to her. But that's where the catness ends. She thinks she is a dog. She follows me around like a shadow. Literally underfoot. She answers questions with a very strange almost yelling at me meow. If you ask her if she wants a "treat" she answers you and follows you into the kitchen. Izzy likes to eat scraps off of the floor that the kids drop. (much to my dismay, since it's not good for her. I stop her when I get the chance, I promise!). But she will eat anything. Cheetos, chex mix. Fruit. It doesn't matter. If it falls on the floor, she runs like a happy little puppy to get to it before I do. She plays fetch. She chews on shoes. Very odd but quite funny furry little creature. :)

1 comments:

Rebekah Friday, June 06, 2008 8:43:00 PM  

What a funny kitty - that pic with the orange yarn is great!!