Saturday, June 13, 2009

40D. My.New.Love.

Thank you so much dear hubby. I couldn't love my new baby more!!

He couldn't wait one more month for my birthday, so today he surprised me with a new camera! It takes fantastic pictures. I love it! My XT felt ancient. The pics were grainy. This is heaven!!

It was WAAAAAAY to bright for me to be playing outside with this, so the eyes are shadowy, but the color is amazing SOOC!

We'll start with Abby. I got a lot of posed pics. This one isn't "technically" good, but it's such a sweet face, that I love it more than the others.



A flower in my yard and some yummy texture.


Next, we have Owen. My sweet Owen. Loves the camera and the camera loves him. The perfect pair, they are. Right as he walked outside, face covered in enchilada sauce,a storm started rolling in. The clouds were a beautiful color of steel blue/grey. What a great backdrop! (I could have edited out the sauce on his face, but to me, that's just Owen.)










3 comments:

Tricia Nugen Saturday, June 13, 2009 11:21:00 PM  

you lucky duck! I have the 30d and I love it! congrats and happy early birthday to you! Great pics. Have fun!

Vanessa Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:06:00 PM  

So I could tell something was different from the first pic on your blog...LOOKS GOOD! Isn't it SO fun to get new photo stuff! I think it just might be better then Christmas Morning!!!!

Tonkamom Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:27:00 PM  

The difference is HUGE, Vanessa! I'm so happy!

Yes, it's better than Christmas! LOL!!