Friday, June 12, 2009

G.Radu.aTi.On!

I'm officially the mother of a high school graduate. I don't know where the time went.
I don't care that the photos are orange/red. I don't care that they aren't in focus. Tonight was about capturing the graduation, not about trying to beat that awful flourescent lighting of the 95 degree unheated gym we were in. My lens kept fogging up and I was tired of fighting it. Love them none the less. :)

Congratulations to my not so little boy. (er, I mean man. LOL)


















2 comments:

Gia Friday, June 12, 2009 10:52:00 PM  

Congrats to you and your grown up son! Makes me want to cry thinking about it!

me Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:21:00 PM  

aww, congrats!! the photos are great...love the red actually!! :) it makes me wanna cry, cos in two yrs that will be me!!