Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crazy Eights

I saw this on a blog and decided I wanted to start the tagging. How lame am I? LOL!

Here are the rules of the game:
-Mention the person that tagged you.
-Complete the following lists of 8's.
-Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
-Go tell them you tagged them!

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) The weekend
2) The day I can stop paying for daycare
3.) Gray's Anatomy tomorrow night
4.) whenever I can make it out to Cali again
5.) Taking pics of Jenn's baby boy
6.) Being able to afford a new camera
7.) the day my truck is paid off
8.) Taking Abby to the salon on her birthday

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1.) Showered
2.) stopped at the Branch for some printouts
3.) Listened to a 2 hour lecture on BSA for training. zzzzzzzzzz
4.) made Terriyaki chicken (yum) and rice (not yum. lol)
5.) put the kids to bed
6.) worked on my vegas puzzle
7.) checked my email
8 ) watched dancing with the stars

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1.) sing
2.) make life easier for my mom
3.) cure cancer
4.) take better pictures
5.) see my father again
6.) stop coughing
7.) like my reflection in the mirror
8.) wear a size 6

Eight Shows I watch:
1.) Dancing with the stars
2.) Biggest Loser
3.) Grey's Anatomy
4.) Private Practice
5.) General Hospital
6.) The Ultimate Fighter
7.) The Big Bang Theory
8.) Make me a Supermodel

So I tag~
Carebear
Girl
Vanessa
drewmark19
Tracy
LifewithKaishon
Angie
Nic

5 comments:

Vanessa Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:46:00 PM  

Fun...I will do this...it might take me a couple days. So we have a lot in common! I LOVE Grey's, Dancing with the Stars (of course), and GENERAL HOSPITAL!!! Yes, I so admit it haha! And I too wish I was a size 6! Love this...so fun to get to know you better! :)

Unknown Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:22:00 AM  

I love The Biggest Loser. I would like to be the Biggest Loser....instead of the Biggest Gainer! I always love coming here, the dazzling colors, the beautiful pictures and the snazzy music : ). You are SO very fun!

angie {the arthur clan} Thursday, April 30, 2009 10:41:00 AM  

I love reading this about all of you. It's such a fun way to get to know everyone better. :) (And I say this even knowing that you are a dandelion lover....urgh.) Hee!

If I get a chance I will try to put this on my own blog sometime soon. Fun!

Tracy Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:32:00 PM  

Ok, I understand the 'tag' now...hee hee!!

I LOVE your blog logo! Sooo cute!

Drew Saturday, May 02, 2009 8:52:00 AM  

It's so cool being tagged! :) I love your list of 8's! They're very concise and really gives us a glimpse into a typical day in your life.