Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Sunday Sunday.....

It's been a week of yuckies at our house. I had bronchitis, Owen threw up, Abby was coughing up a lung. I needed some serious rest this weekend, but alas, I had to work on Saturday. It's a short day, but seriously boring. So I think I'll do something fun. I'm going to post some random things that make me happy to look at, wish for, read, blah blah blah :)

My favorite photography blog. I'm jealous of her talent, to be honest. She's amazingly talented, super sweet, and has a great eye for color!!

Vanessa


Everyone needs one of these in their yard!


I want:


I met this photographer a few weeks ago at my credit union. I want to pick his brain. Not to mention I would love to tag along on his next photo shoot. He owns our local movie theater and offered my son a job. Too cool!
Michael Tackett


How cool are these!?!


um, wow


Holy Coolness!


2 comments:

Unknown Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:14:00 PM  

Those shoes are the coolest! Wow I want a pair now! Thanks

Vanessa Wednesday, April 29, 2009 11:43:00 PM  

Ok you are WAY TO NICE!!! Thank you!!! You seriously just made my day! It has been a horrible one...crying little boy all day, got a ticket, and have had a massive headache! So thx for making it brighter. I think you are wonderful too! And you have a wonderful eye for color, and seeing things in a different way. Your the BEST!!! ~V