Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces Reflection

Just a real quick entry for me this time. Last minute throw together for me today. LOL

Click here to see the FABULOUS entries!!




To be considered as a winner for this week's challenge, your photo needs to have a reflection of a face in it (Kids - a child's face; Adults - an adult's face.) Be creative ~ the reflection can be in a mirror, glass, water....or any other way you can think of to show a reflection of the beautiful face you photograph!


(Please note: we are not looking for a reflective, thoughtful look on someone's face for this theme. We will be saving that theme for a later time. This week is all about having a reflection of a face in your photo.)


Here's mine :) Thinking of Vegas. I miss it. I miss my best friend. :(



7 comments:

Drew Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:23:00 PM  

I'm just so impressed by how clean your makeup mirror is. If I took a picture in mine, it would be a blobby mess of makeup and a blurry face. :) Great picture, and I love your new blog banner. You have quite a talent at those!

Unknown Tuesday, April 28, 2009 11:33:00 PM  

Of course I always adore your entries! :-) this one is so cool! I never enter the adult category so I totally forgot to add my link this week - so sad!

also - I LOVE your blog header - love it. ;-)

Unknown Wednesday, April 29, 2009 5:43:00 AM  

super picture...very creative..(I haven't seen a compact used yet...) & L O V E your blog! Very fun

Miti Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:59:00 PM  

Very cool Christina! Vegas sounds really good right now.

Unknown Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:21:00 AM  

Oh my word. I can see your Vegas puzzle in the background. That is VERY very cool!

Mrs. McFadden Thursday, April 30, 2009 4:33:00 PM  

great photo!

Beth@Pages of Our Life Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:35:00 PM  

You always have great ideas! I need a vacation too. ;D